Friday, July 30, 2010

Norwegian Sparks



On this writing, i'd like to turn shuffle on my iTunes and #NowPlaying, Coldplay ; Norwegian Sparks.
Hmm.. I got into 'tiny glow from a burning substance and breaking of an electric love'. Yes man, you've tried to plugged in me to your lil extermination circle. You left me when i was in it. It's not easy to be here, i'm not begging you to get your 'ghost' and staying here with me. Could you gave me more Sparks or more place in Norway?
You're too eager to possess or control, unwilling to share. Sometimes you got into excitement of the feeling, strong feeling. And you couldnt hand your question to be solved or decided. You didn't have big cold-breeze-low temper head, or anything you named it for. Oh, i got in uncommit. Father told me that i've to get big 'careful thought-care-work' in devotion of time and thought to getting knowledge-give time and it to learning something. In my conclusion i reached that i've to put yours in my garbage-trash-dustbin-can-worthless-land-sand-fire-riveeeeeer. Flow with rubbish.
I dont think that is the right way, but I think it's the way to get my independent, person's nature, one's personality, prefix of oneself or itself alone. But I never chiefly thinking of oneself. And i never thought what did you think about me, cause i'm full of thought. I will pay more attention for you, if you could give me more careful thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment